1. M K Sinha, RK Garg , HK Anuradha, AAgarwal, A Parihar, PA Mandhani. Paradoxical vision loss associated with optochiasmatic tuberculoma in tuberculous meningitis: A report of 8 patients. J Infect 2010; 60: 458-466.
2. MK Sinha, Garg RK, Anuradha HK, Agarwal A, Singh MK, Verma R, et al. Vision impairment in tuberculous meningitis: predictors and prognosis. J Neurol Sci 2010;290:27-32.
3. Anuradha HK, Garg RK, Sinha MK, Agarwal A, Verma R, Singh MK, Shukla R. Intracranial tuberculomas in patients with tuberculous meningitis: predictors and prognostic significance. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2011 Feb;15(2):234-9.
4. MK Sinha, RK Garg. Minerva- Oral cysticercosis. BMJ 2009;339:b5440
5. Anuradha HK, Garg RK, MK Sinha, Agarwal A, Singh MK, Verma R, et al. Stroke in tuberculous meningitis. QMJ 2010; 2010 Sep;103(9):671-8.
6. R Shukla, MK Sinha. Migraine : Prophylactic Treatment. J Assoc Phys India 2010; 58 suppl: 26-29.
7. MK Sinha. Swine flu. J Infect Pub Health (2009) 2, 157-166
8. MK Sinha Anuradha HK, R Juyal, R Shukla, RK Garg, AM Kar. Edaravone in acute ischemic stroke, An Indian experience. Neurol Asia 2009; 14:7-10.
9. MK Sinha, R Shukla, R Kumar, D Singh. Hummingbird sign in progressive supranuclear palsy. Annal Indian Acad Neurol 2009; 12: 133.
10. MK Sinha, HS Malhotra, V Agarwal, RK Garg, AM Kar. Brown-Séquard’s Syndrome Produced by Hemicord Myelitis- A Case Report. Annal Indian Acad Neurosc 2008; 15: 25-26.
11. MK Sinha, RK Garg. Tumefactive demyelinating lesion: experience with two unusual patients. J Post Grad Med 2010; 56;146-9.
12. MK Sinha, RK Garg. Multiple ring enhancing lesions of brain. J Post Grad Med 2010; 56(4):307-16.
13. D Singh, MK Sinha, R Kumar, R Shukla, RC Ahuja. Opsoclonus–myoclonus syndrome caused by varicella-zoster virus. Annal Indian Acad Neurol 2010; 13:211.
14. MK Sinha, R N Chaurasia, R Verma. A family with autosomal recessive Generalised Myotonia with Herculean appearance – Case Report. J Assoc Phys India; 2011;59:220.
15. Khanna HD, Sinha MK, Khanna S, Tandon R. Oxidative stress in hypertension: association with antihypertensive treatment. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2008;52(3):283-7.
16. MK Sinha, A Malviya, SK Bhattacharya. Post-malarial neuropsychiatric syndrome. J Assoc Phys India.2005;53;227.
17. R Tandon, MK Sinha, H Garg, HD Khanna. Oxidative stress in essential hypertension. Natl Med J. 2005;18(6):297-9.
18. MK Sinha, R Tandon, HD Khanna,SK Tiwari, S Khanna. Oxidative stress and antioxidants in hypertension, atherosclerosis & coronary artery disease. Medical progress in hypertension, atherosclerosis & coronary artery disease. Ed & publisher NK Singh. Dec 2004.
19. MK Sinha, A Malviya, NK Singh. Microalbuminuria: is it a valid predictor of atherosclerosisand cardiovascular risk? Medical progress in hypertension, atherosclerosis & coronary artery disease.Ed & publisher NK Singh. Dec 2004.
1. Predictors of Outcome of Tuberculoma Brain. Indian Academy of Neurology Conference, New Delhi, Oct 2008.
2. Oxidative stress in essential hypertension. International conference on hypertension, atherosclerosis & coronary artery disease, Varanasi, Nov 2004 ( Secured 2nd position).
3. Nitric oxide status in lymphoma: A clinicopathological study. Oncology 2004, Bangalore, Oct 2004.
Presented and attended seminars, case presentations & journal clubs at Dept. of Neurology, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow and Dept. of General Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP, India
1. Vision impairment in tuberculous meningitis (published in Journal of Neurological Sciences)
2. Drug trial: Edaravone in acute ischemic stroke (published in Neurology Asia)
3. Stroke in tuberculous meningitis (published in Quarterly Journal of Medicine)
4. Nitric oxide and Lipid peroxidase status in lymphomas : A clinico-pathological study
5. Neuroimaging in Subacute Sclerosing Pan Encephalitis (manuscript submitted in Acta Neurologica Scandinavica)
Education – Teaching
Involved in teaching under-graduate and post-graduate medical students at Dept. of Neurology, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow, India (July 2007- July 2010)
Involved in teaching undergraduate medical students and interns at Dept. of General Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP, India (March, 2002- March, 2005)
Awarded NTSE Scholarship in 1994